Location: Milwaukee, WI
Assistant: Cathy Calkins
Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2013
Indiana University, 2006
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Liability (Commercial and Personal Auto)
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Analysis and Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability Defense
- Tort Litigation
- All Wisconsin State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
Verdicts and Published Decisions
- Co-Authored Firm Publication on “Employing Crisis Standards of Care in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic” (March 20, 2020).
- Speaker, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (Wisconsin Chapter) – Discussion of Contemporary Wisconsin Supreme Court Decisions regarding the Application of the Daubert Standard (December 9, 2021).
- As an insurance defense litigator, I have represented international electronics manufacturers, domestic airline carriers, retailers, fast food restaurant chains, hospitals, software firms, and licensed professionals, such as veterinarians and attorneys. This work has been done on behalf of some of Wisconsin’s largest insurers along with various national and international insurers with policyholders located in the Wisconsin and the greater Midwest region. Having been involved with claims from their pre-suit investigations through trial and post-verdict motions, I have obtained favorable outcomes at all phases of litigation and arbitration by enthusiastically defending my clients’ interests while simultaneously communicating with key stakeholders to ensure that the evaluation of risk is constantly evolving with the facts of the case.